In this episode of Coronavirus: The Truth, Jeremy Corr and Dr. Robert Pearl discuss the battle between the current Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers, the next generation of mRNA vaccines, and the latest on America’s monkey pox fears.
You’ll find these topics and others discussed during this show here:
- Each show begins with the most recent and relevant facts concerning the Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on American life. What’s happening and what does it mean?
- How are future Covid-19 vaccine shots being positioned by the federal government?
- Listener question: “Why did the government decide to stop paying for everything Covid-19 related and leave that to private insurers?” Will this apply to this next generation vaccine?”
- Why aren’t Moderna and Pfizer playing nice with each other?
- How profitable have the vaccines and treatments been for these two companies?
- Are employers still requiring vaccines? What has happened to those that did?
- Have Americans changed their approach to COVID and vaccine requirements since last we spoke?
- Listener question: “Is there any data that Paxlovid actually saves lives?”
- What’s the latest science relative to Covid-19 and kids?
- What is the current science on monkey pox and the people who contract it?
- Listener question: “Has anyone died so far from Monkey Pox?”
- How have healthcare professionals administered monkey pox vaccines?
- How has Covid-19 impacted life expectancy?
- Listener question: “I couldn’t tell from your last episode, are the drug coupons that manufacturers give out is positive or problematic?”
- What’s new beyond Covid-19?
- How would consumers feel about getting medical care through Amazon, CVS or Walgreens?
*To ensure the credibility of this program, Coronavirus: The Truth refuses to accept sponsorship, outside funding sources or guests with any financial or personal conflicts of interest.