Launched August 2018, Fixing Healthcare is a “podcast with a plan” to solve the American healthcare system’s biggest problems. The show is a co-production of Dr. Robert Pearl and Jeremy Corr.
The duo also co-host Medicine: The Truth, which focuses on biggest stories in medicine today. This show was previously titled Coronavirus: The Truth and focused on the facts surrounding COVID-19.
Fixing Healthcare is currently in its eighth season. This time around, cohosts Dr. Robert Pearl and Jeremy Corr are focused on leadership in heatlhcare.
Click here for the latest episodes.
For a look back at past seasons of Fixing Healthcare, click any of the following links:
- Season seven (breaking the unwritten rules of healthcare)
- Season six (fixing the healthcare system, one part at a time)
- Season five (fixing the culture of medicine)
- Season four (big ideas and the people behind them)
- Season three (fixing the politics of healthcare)
- Season two (solutions from outsiders, innovators)
- Season one (fixing a broken system)